• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

PSA XV15 Then XS30 Now

Yes, you know what I will be doing this weekend?

Let see if this is better.

Attachments

• db graph 4 17 a.png
    db graph 4 17 a.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 1,071
Well, there's no race this weekend so at least I don't have to worry about your getting board.

John

So I have been screwing around with the subs and measurements for the past few hours.

Boy, if this doesn't tell a story...................

Attachments

• Front vs Side.jpg
    Front vs Side.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 1,008
:eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

Looks like you've tamed the Beast, Congrats!!

:handgestures-thumbup: :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Botch said:

It sure does, now I have to move these (2) 110lb beasts back along the right side wall.

heeman said:
Botch said:

It sure does, now I have to move these (2) 110lb beasts back along the right side wall.

Hello Dolly :D

Are these Excel plots you're posting from the simulation program or the actual measured responses from the subs in those locations?

^ Actual measurements.............simulator pointed me in the right direction, then fine tuned by placing the second sub.

Nice. That's looking good! No, how does is sound? Do your ears agree with that placement?

^ Go For It!

But as you can see, proper placement is a necessity to get the most from them.

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Therein lies my problem, well one of them anyway. I dont have a lot of options for placement.

Here is the response at the sweet spot of course showing individual subs and then both. The smoothing effect is incredible when placed correctly.

:music-rockout: :music-rockout:

Attachments

• sub s.jpg
    sub s.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 735
Back