• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Free Super Bowl feed!

Yup. That's why I dropped all live TV service a year ago. Haven't missed it at all.

PaulyT said:
Nah, it's just more fun to tell you what you're doing wrong (or failing to do right).

:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Flint said:
So... To my original point, we don't need cable, satellite, or OTA stuff to get nearly everything we want to watch on our TVs. Isn't that cool?

I'm going to guess that answer to that question is "YES"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You still haven't addressed exactly why you don't want OTA service. Is it a connectivity issue with trying to run the cable to the TV on the other side of your room?

I think Flint received and endorsement from Roku, ala Peyton Manning and Budweiser!

Zing said:
You still haven't addressed exactly why you don't want OTA service. Is it a connectivity issue with trying to run the cable to the TV on the other side of your room?

Wait,,, what?

Okay... again, I am not talking about OTA or my TV tuners. I don't need those since I figured out how to watch the big game with the Roku alone, for free, and with very little effort. I can watch the other shows I like on Hulu+ when they come out, which is fine with me... in fact I prefer it since I get about three to six weeks to catch up on any show I want. It is great.

I am happy with that.

Really...

Damn it!!!

Now I am thinking of ways to get the OTA channels...!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Okay, look! I don't want to get OTA. I don't need to get OTA. I am not buying or adding anything to make it happen. I am not working on it.

Please, please, please... give me a break here. I am not interested in pursuing this!!!!

HELP ME SWEET JESUS!!!!

HEP ME!!!

Flint said:
HELP ME SWEET JESUS!!!!

HEP ME!!!
Help you how? Help you run a cable from your OTA antenna to your TV so you can get free live local programming 24/7?

I saw a post the other day that Roku is coming out w/ a device w/ a built-in OTA antenna.

...Hey where did Flint go and what was he mumbling?

John- Who really does think it's cool that we can stream shit (oh that sounds SOOOO wrong)

Back