• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Anyone getting The Avengers?

To me, one thing did grab my attention, rear shot of Scarlett in tights when she was talking to Loki. The rest of the movie... meh. :snooty:

This is the closest I can find on the web.
scarlett-johansson-the-avengers-1.jpg

DIYer said:
To me, one thing did grab my attention, rear shot of Scarlett in tights when she was talking to Loki. The rest of the movie... meh. :snooty:

This is the closest I can find on the web.
scarlett-johansson-the-avengers-1.jpg
As soon as I read this, I immediately thought of this pic initially thinking the shot was from behind...

Scarlett%20Johansson%20as%20Black%20Widow%20in%20new%20Avengers%20trailer%20-05.jpg

I was gonna bet the house that it was a backside angle, could you imagine that shot :drool:

To steal a line from T7's book, I want to do really bad things to her... :happy-smileygiantred:

MatthewB said:
Hey Bats no cutting in line get to the back I was here first!!! :angry-tappingfoot:
You don't have a prayer!! So why don't you just step aside :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Batman said:
MatthewB said:
Hey Bats no cutting in line get to the back I was here first!!! :angry-tappingfoot:
You don't have a prayer!! So why don't you just step aside :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:
C'mon boys step aside let an old man show you how it's done.

Somehow I don't think SJ is into gangbangs or we'd ALL have seen the video by now... :eusa-whistle:

Ok, you lover boys of T A, I'm pretty sure you own the disc (I don't since I only liked it enough to rent). Why don't you post a screen shot of her ass shot when she talking to Loki while he was locked up in the glass cylinder? :angry-tappingfoot:

DIYer said:
Ok, you lover boys of T A, I'm pretty sure you own the disc (I don't since I only liked it enough to rent). Why don't you post a screen shot of her ass shot when she talking to Loki while he was locked up in the glass cylinder? :angry-tappingfoot:

What??? And satisfy your sick desires?

I don't think so. :happy-smileygiantred:

^ Despite the low res, thanks. :text-bravo: Hope you didn't risk being caught by your wife in the middle of it. :)

DIYer said:
^ Despite the low res, thanks. :text-bravo: Hope you didn't risk being caught by your wife in the middle of it. :)
Actually she walked in from dinner with her sister right as this was taking place... :scared-eek: :doh: I had to complete the mission though otherwise I got in trouble for nothing. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

Bats your wife is one in a million cause if I had that scene paused Michelle would kick my ass.

Back