• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Will Purchase A New Plasma

AndySTL said:
Hey Heeman, can you return your TV? I ask because it's on a RIDICULOUS sale online. If you can return it, it may be worth the savings.

http://dealnews.com/Samsung-59-600-...3-D-glasses-for-627-free-shipping/520853.html

Nope, can not return except for store credit, this is a problem with dealing with Conn's. Best Buy still has this TV for $1399. If the website selling this TV for below $700 is real, ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LARGE PLASMA SHOULD JUMP AT IT!!!

We are just lovin' it!!

And No, I don't regret waiting for a better deal, I feel that we got a great deal on this TV! :teasing-neener:

hawk52 said:
A belated congrats on your purchase. Looks like real nice set. I wall mounted the tv for the very reason you mentioned, center speaker. You might want to consider it. It's a clean looking setup ...

Thanks hawk52!

I built a stand this past week and we are trying it now and it seems perfect!

Will just have to paint in black real soon, probably over the Thanksgiving Holiday!!

heeman said:
Best Buy still has this TV for $1399. If the website selling this TV for below $700 is real, ANYONE LOOKING FOR A LARGE PLASMA SHOULD JUMP AT IT!!!

It certainly looks like a real deal. I'm tempted to buy just on the bargain...

Deal.png

So I have had the 59" Plasma for one week now and both my wife and I wish we would have done it sooner!!

It is really great and I am happy that I did not purchase the 55". The 59" is not too big and seems to be perfect!

Thanks for all the support.

The Blu Ray has been a nice addition as well........

So.............what's next????? :happy-smileygiantred:

Whats next you ask ?
Well, what can I say..........you suck my friend

heeman said:
So I have had the 59" Plasma for one week now and both my wife and I wish we would have done it sooner!!

It is really great and I am happy that I did not purchase the 55". The 59" is not too big and seems to be perfect!

Thanks for all the support.

The Blu Ray has been a nice addition as well........

So.............what's next????? :happy-smileygiantred:

I've said it countless times, but I'll say it again. I've never heard anyone say, "Wish I'd have purchased a smaller TV".

Rope

So the 59" Sammy is 11 years old!

Still a great picture, kinda wish it would die, would love a new OLED.

So the 59" Sammy is 11 years old!

Still a great picture, kinda wish it would die, would love a new OLED.
My LG LED w/local dimming is 12 (about the time I joined this forum).
I'm actually hoping it won't die. While I can see the OLED difference, easily from across the entire bestbuy, when I look at my TV on its own here at home, I'm still perfectly thrilled with it.
And I can see the difference between HD and 4K, but I have to look at them side-by-side from about 2' away; with my eyes, HD is just fine. Glad your plasma survived a couple of moves, Heeman!

I tend to be in the "buy a great display and use it till it croaks" camp myself. Never did the plasma thing though.

Back