• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Ritchie Kotzen live 2015 entire show.

YouTube

If you aren't familiar with Ritchie please check this out.

INCREDIBLE!!!

Anybody else have Paramount Plus through Amazon? We went to watch the most recent episode of Bob Hearts Arbishola, and when clicking on it in the Prime app, it showed a $2.99 that was crossed out and $0.00 next to it, and when clicking on it, I still had to go through the verification process to "purchase" it. And sure enough, I got an email showing a charge and a credit to my credit card. What the hell? I'm gonna reach out to Amazon, but if this is nonsense. We could get Paramount+ for free because of the wife's job at Walmart, but I think that is only the ad supported one and unsure if we could upgrade the free pass, but getting my wife to get the details on how to sign up has been difficult, so I really haven't explored that option.

Edit: The email I got was just from Amazon, they never actually charged my card it seems, but it's still weird that I have to jump through the extra hoops to watch it.

Watched the first episode of the new series Peripheral on Prime. Looked and sounded great, although I was a little confused as to what exactly was going on. I'm sure as I watch more of them, it will start to make more sense. Biggest complaint about the episode, I was having a hard time understanding the lady that was first in her head, and then behind the wall.

Started this series on Netflix this weekend so far so good cast is solid and doesn't reveal too much too soon...

I was gonna get on here and brag a little about picking up the 5 movie Pirates collection on Vudu for less than $20. I was until I remembered while watching the first one, that they are available for free on Disney+, and I had actually started watching the first one awhile ago on there. It was only 20 bucks, so not that big of deal, and flipping back and forth between the two apps, I think the vudu versions have a slightly better picture, as well as I think a better sound format. I did end watching the whole movie last night with the grandson, and had forgotten just how much fun the first movie was.

We started watching Tulsa King (Paramount+). Sly Stallone is a mafia capo who gets out after doing 25 years and his bosses send him to set up shop in Tulsa. So far it's pretty amusing- there's a nice amount of humor in it. While it's sometimes dark humor, it's a lighter crime show than stuff like Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy without it being an outright comedy.

I'm actually watching the final season of the Walking Dead. Can't remember if it started on Netflix , then switched to Prime. Now AMC+(through Prime) which I am getting free for a month just to watch season 11.

images

I'm actually watching the final season of the Walking Dead. Can't remember if it started on Netflix , then switched to Prime. Now AMC+(through Prime) which I am getting free for a month just to watch season 11.

images
I gave up somewhere around season 7... it started off great but got so repetitive - who's gonna be killed today? - that I got tired of it.

images
I still love it, although the comic was so much better, it’s a great read from start to finish and unlike the show literally nobody is safe.

For those watching Andor, and if you're not and a Star Wars fan you should be, there is an end credits scene at the end of the season finale. Not very long and doesn't add anything, but it is still pretty cool.

We started watching Tulsa King (Paramount+). Sly Stallone is a mafia capo who gets out after doing 25 years and his bosses send him to set up shop in Tulsa. So far it's pretty amusing- there's a nice amount of humor in it. While it's sometimes dark humor, it's a lighter crime show than stuff like Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy without it being an outright comedy.
the second episode hit me HARD on a personal level. long story short, i havent seen my daughter for the past 23 years. shes in the philippines, and havent had a relationship with her all this time. sure obligational holidays, but nothing more. yes, money sent home isnt as valuable as time.

its great, not the best out there, but im investing time in this series.

watching Echo 3 on apple tv, im on episode 3. slow start, but not shabby either. its not as good as terminal list or triple frontier (then again thats a movie).

Another amazing wood/electronic craftsman, a German kid working on his BS-ME; I've been following him on EweTube for awhile now. Turned two sawed logs into a stunning bed.

Watched the first episode of The Recruit on Netflix, starring Noah Centino. I thought it looked pretty good and will finish the series. Basically show is about a lawyer fresh out of high school that gets recruited by the CIA, and stumbles into some mystery. I had just seen him over the weekend in another movie, and he was better used in this.

Watched the first couple of episodes of the new season of Jack Ryan on Prime over the weekend. Having a little bit of hard time understanding what exactly is going on, but overall it is pretty entertaining.

Back