• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

1923, probably one of sheridans finer works. great storyline with the son especially.

Mayor of kingstown - currently on season 2, its good, but its dragging a bit of the storyline, i still like it.

Tulsa King - finished this a while back, but great show with stallone as the main character.

I am getting interested with Breaking bad.

Okay, sorry about the dumb noob question.
My new TV has "Google Assistant" built-in; I press a button on the remote and request a show/movie/channel, and it goes directly to it (or shows me options on how to view it). In honor of Ms Raquel Welch (RIP), I pressed the magic button™ and said, "Go to One Million Years BC". I got the thumbnail, but only had two options, "Watchlist" and "watched". I clicked on the first (highlighted) and got a checkmark, but then was offered some trailers, versions dubbed in Pashto, but not the original movie.
Does that mean its not available via streaming? I did click on the thumb for the 3-minute "Original theatrical trailer", and if I can't see the whole movie my whole world won't quite come crashing down, but I'm curious if that's what this all means. TIA.

Okay, sorry about the dumb noob question.
My new TV has "Google Assistant" built-in; I press a button on the remote and request a show/movie/channel, and it goes directly to it (or shows me options on how to view it). In honor of Ms Raquel Welch (RIP), I pressed the magic button™ and said, "Go to One Million Years BC". I got the thumbnail, but only had two options, "Watchlist" and "watched". I clicked on the first (highlighted) and got a checkmark, but then was offered some trailers, versions dubbed in Pashto, but not the original movie.
Does that mean its not available via streaming? I did click on the thumb for the 3-minute "Original theatrical trailer", and if I can't see the whole movie my whole world won't quite come crashing down, but I'm curious if that's what this all means. TIA.
If it's anything like the search option on my Roku, it will give options to either put it on a watchlist like you did, which sometimes that is the only option, or it will show purchase options as well as where to stream. The only problem I've run into with that, is I have my Paramount+ and Starz under Prime, so those show up as you can watch here, click to start a free trial. I at least know then that I can go to Prime and search there and watch what I want. So yes, to answer your question, it does seem that it isn't available for streaming, at least with what you available.

Watched the first episode of Season 3 of Picard the other day. Liked the first one, wish they had continued on with that story line, didn't care for the second, and the third looks promising. Was a fan of TNG up until I got of high school, but then life got in the way and I hardly caught the show anymore. It was good seeing Ryker in the first episode.

is picard easy to understand if you are not a 100% TNG fan. i used to watch most of it, but i would call myself 60% TNG fan.

yes. i am a 100% voyager fan - which equates to 100% bad taste.

is picard easy to understand if you are not a 100% TNG fan. i used to watch most of it, but i would call myself 60% TNG fan.

yes. i am a 100% voyager fan - which equates to 100% bad taste.
As long as you know the basics, I think you'll do ok watching it. I guess this final season is bringing back a lot of the original cast of TNG is some form, so it will be interesting to see how they do it.

Alone on Netflix. Like solo Survivor with way less BS drama. More about legit survival skills. Enjoying the different techniques and approaches to prioritizing of food, shelter, etc.

Alone on Netflix. Like solo Survivor with way less BS drama. More about legit survival skills. Enjoying the different techniques and approaches to prioritizing of food, shelter, etc.
dude i am a big fan of the series. the most recent ones will show you how the players evolve, and pretty much learn from others mistakes. they also have i dont want to call blooper reels, because they are accidents, and sincerely look painful.

good to watch, just have to adjust the watching speed to about 1.25 sometimes. its a full hour on each episode.

Finished Hunters Season One. Gets a little campy here and there but that's just the style of the show kind of a little Kingsman cute here and there. Not a deal breaker for me I like the series a lot but there are a couple moments where the campiness feels maybe just a little out of sync with the seriousness of the subject matter at hand. Not a huge criticism just an observation. I will definitely dive into Season Two to see it through.

I know this is a first world problem, but I also pay for quite a few streaming services, and this is frustrating. We get our Paramount+ through Amazon, I figured it would be easier than setting up a new account with another provider. Wife is a big Survivor fan, so we went to watch the first episode of the new season, and it says not available yet, try again later. What the heck? Not the first time this has happened with Paramount/Prime, have had the same issue with a couple of tv shows as well. Of course we can watch it on Hulu, but even though I pay for ad free hulu, for whatever reason the show had a ton of commercials when viewed on Hulu.

What's sad, is the wife gets free Paramount+ being an employee of Walmart with their rewards card or whatever it is. That's the only reason I haven't just opened a paramount stand alone account, but I think going to do it. Her free program is the ad based, I was hoping I could upgrade for the difference, but probably just gonna bite the bullet and sign up on my own. Again, first world problems. lol

its not that bad the paramount plus ad supported one. i only see a few breaks in, like 3. hulu is the same thing for us. disney plus and hbo ones are the ones we have ad free.

Everything we pay for is supposed to be ad free, but I do understand that some of the stuff on hulu is going to have ads, even if it's not live.

The show did finally show up in Prime yesterday, but three days after airing is a bit much. And it just seems to be the broadcast shows this happens with. Shows like Picard and the like always show up when they are supposed to.

Back