• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Are You Listening To?

This song just doesn't get played enough. Only Sir Paul could take one of the world's most hideous instruments, and make it SOAR!

This song just doesn't get played enough. Only Sir Paul could take one of the world's most hideous instruments, and make it SOAR!

I feel I must defend the pipes in honour of my deceased full blooded Scottish mother and father in law.
You sir are a heathen....and I fart in your general direction!!

I feel I must defend the pipes in honour of my deceased full blooded Scottish mother and father in law.
You sir are a heathen....and I fart in your general direction!!
+1

I've been listening to a lot of The Warning lately. I think they are one of the best new acts to hit the rock scene in years. Here are a few live clips from the last couple years. They are three sisters from Monterey, MX.

facebook just served me up a Blast from the Past. I actually have the BMB's Greatest Hits on vinyl!

Bruno Mars has the Meidas Touch. He did a guest vocal on an unknown artist's album, Mick Mark Ronson (who?) and had one of the biggest hits in a decade, Uptown Funk. Then he paired up with a guy who I guess was a little more well-known (I hadn't heard of him, Anderson .paak), and released easily the best album of the COVID era, Silk Sonic.
Now he's done a duo (don't know if there's an album) with Lady Gaga, and this song is great. Enjoy.

If the World is ending,
I wanna be next,
To you

Bruno Mars has the Meidas Touch. He did a guest vocal on an unknown artist's album, Mick Mark Ronson (who?) and had one of the biggest hits in a decade, Uptown Funk. Then he paired up with a guy who I guess was a little more well-known (I hadn't heard of him, Anderson .paak), and released easily the best album of the COVID era, Silk Sonic.
Now he's done a duo (don't know if there's an album) with Lady Gaga, and this song is great. Enjoy.

If the World is ending,
I wanna be next,
To you

Kind of a cool song. A bit modern and a bit Seventies. I bet Bruno‘s meidas touch makes a huge star out of this new gal on the block… this… Lady who or whatever. She’s gonna be the next big thing! ;)

If the World is ending,
I wanna be next,
To you

Damn. That is a GREAT song.

The late, great Roy Clark playing Malagueña; what a master!

Nice. I used to play a version of this same piece on piano all the time. Although not quite up to this level ... this is Arcadi Volodos, one of my very top favorite pianists, he is a beast.

Back