• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Upcoming Releases

mzpro5 said:
Amazon is offering TDKR for $19 now, ordered it.
Thanks, I just did too. Also got Prometheus for $19 and Thor for $10! :handgestures-thumbup:

I missed the 50th Ann. James Bond for $99, that's the one I'd like to get yet this year (will keep watching).

Wal mart advertised TDKR for 17.96 in today's Sunday paper. Blu/DVD Ultraviolet digital version.

Botch said:
mzpro5 said:
Amazon is offering TDKR for $19 now, ordered it.
Thanks, I just did too. Also got Prometheus for $19 and Thor for $10! :handgestures-thumbup:

I missed the 50th Ann. James Bond for $99, that's the one I'd like to get yet this year (will keep watching).

With a rewards credit I had I only paid $85 for the Bond collection. Get it when you can,

I watched Goldfinger and Thunderball yesterday, transfer to BD is excellent.

I thought a bunch of you guys were buying my extra TDKR discs... :angry-tappingfoot:

Batman said:
I thought a bunch of you guys were buying my extra TDKR discs... :angry-tappingfoot:
:| d'Oh, I forgot about that; what was the final status?

:text-link:

It's not the end of the world if you guys change your mind, I'm getting several versions either way...

Yeah Bats you never got back to us so I figured you'd either changed your mind or were scooped up.

It's no problem, but I did say in the thread I was updating the list, as indicated in the link...

One of my all time favorite movies comes out today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 1,744
Btw folks Best Buy has The Great Escape for 9.99 and until May 11th you can get five bucks off that price with a DVD trade in. So five bucks for an awesome movie is a great price.

September 10, 2013

The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-6.jpg

Season 6

:text-link:

^--- nice! But no blu-ray release for this season? They have a combined seasons 1-5 on blu now...

PaulyT said:
But no blu-ray release for this season?
They may take a wait-and-see attitude first to assess sales of the DVD before investing in the Blu transfer.

Back