• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Wii Console

:eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

You can all bite me.

:eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Zing, I've also noticed that my Lionel Ritchie CDs sound night and day better when played on my Wii console...if that's of any benefit to you??

:D

Batman said:
Zing, I've also noticed that my Lionel Ritchie CDs sound night and day better when played on my Wii console...if that's of any benefit to you??
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! That's a HUGE benefit to me! There's not a better way to celebrate sucessful mushroom jumping and vine swinging than by kickin' back and listening to Lionel in premium ultra high resolution sound quality all night long.

lionel_richie-all_night_long_all_night_s.jpg

Soooo, you're so excited you'll be Dancing on the Ceiling?

I moved my Wii upstairs to the 46in, on the projo downstairs I found the graphics a little distracting. The screen is about 92in so the lower res is noticable. Part of the reason I moved it upstairs was because the kids have easier access to it. I have boys 5, 3 and almost 2 and they love the Wii. Wii Resort was a favorite, but it got scratched. Ditto for Mario Cart, Wii Sports and Wii play. All of which have been scratched beyond repair, but it was fun while it lasted. Hmmm, maybe better access for the kids isn't such a good idea...

Wife bought me a wii for Christmas, not sure how I feel about it. Supposedly she stood in line for 4 hours to get one, came with a $75 gift card she would have to pay back, yadda yadda yadda, looks like it will probably here to stay. Boss's wife had one she was looking to get rid of, as the kids never played it, so I might try and pick that up for the extra controllers.

Will probably have to check out the revamped Goldeneye, that was one of my favorite games 15 years ago, and I've always liked the mario titles.
Rob

If you like adventure type games, Zelda Twilight Princess, despite the girly name, is actually quite good, even a bit of a challenge. Ok not a huge challenge like PS3 war games, but still... ;)

Huey said:
Wife bought me a wii for Christmas, not sure how I feel about it. Supposedly she stood in line for 4 hours to get one, came with a $75 gift card she would have to pay back, yadda yadda yadda, looks like it will probably here to stay. Boss's wife had one she was looking to get rid of, as the kids never played it, so I might try and pick that up for the extra controllers.

Will probably have to check out the revamped Goldeneye, that was one of my favorite games 15 years ago, and I've always liked the mario titles.
Rob

I found the Wii to be perfect for an old non-gamer like me. I could never remember all the button sequences for the maneuvers needed on many of the PS3 or Xbox games, the few games I have on the Wii seems to be a bit easier for my old, slow mind and reflexes. :laughing:

I have a couple Mario games and the Wii Sports and Resort.

I just got the new Donkey Kong this morning haven't had a chance to try it yet.

I'm waiting to get a deal on a used copy of the Wii Metroid game - liked those on the Cube.

Try any of the LEGO games; Batman, Star Wars, Indiana Jones... they are all a hoot.

Rob
FYI, Goldeneye can now be downloaded and played, or at least played with a subscription whatever switch and xbox use for that. I'm not an on-line gamer, but I will probably pony up to be able to play it on my xbox.

Edit: forgot to post the link to the article which tells more about it. LINK

FYI, Goldeneye can now be downloaded and played, or at least played with a subscription whatever switch and xbox use for that. I'm not an on-line gamer, but I will probably pony up to be able to play it on my xbox.

Edit: forgot to post the link to the article which tells more about it. LINK
i actually saw that on xbox game pass and went BONKERS>

of course, im not a goldeneye kinda guy, i was into metal gear and some siphon filter, but big respect for this game.

i actually saw that on xbox game pass and went BONKERS>

of course, im not a goldeneye kinda guy, i was into metal gear and some siphon filter, but big respect for this game.
Bought a 1 month game pass card yesterday, and spent the whole afternoon playing Goldeneye. It was blocky! It was a little clumsy at times! It was great! Lot of games on there as well. Don't know if I'll join a monthly plan or not, but I'll try it for a month.

Bought a 1 month game pass card yesterday, and spent the whole afternoon playing Goldeneye. It was blocky! It was a little clumsy at times! It was great! Lot of games on there as well. Don't know if I'll join a monthly plan or not, but I'll try it for a month.
if you are in a pinch you can also purchase it on a 3 month plan too. not that bad. im on ultimate, but might reconsider downgrading to minimize my cost. i dont play on my g cloud as much anyways, so go figure.

if you are in a pinch you can also purchase it on a 3 month plan too. not that bad. im on ultimate, but might reconsider downgrading to minimize my cost. i dont play on my g cloud as much anyways, so go figure.
I might just go month to month and pay as I want to play. Most of the games on there are games I've never heard of, but there are some 360 legacy games that might be fun to play again. I did download Fallout Vault 76, was afraid to buy as it isn't your typical Fallout game, and played around with it for a couple of hours yesterday.

you can also download and play fallout 3 and 4 and new vegas. all three has garnished a good amount of time from me, and im glad i was able to put in the hours for them as well.

you can also download and play fallout 3 and 4 and new vegas. all three has garnished a good amount of time from me, and im glad i was able to put in the hours for them as well.
I see that as well, and may just do that. The Fallout games have been my favorites for quite a few years now.

thanks to fellow members on here, i am very pleased with the gamepass. sure its a subscription, but the convenience of downloading games, several games to play as long as they are retained in game pass, its well worth the money.

thanks to fellow members on here, i am very pleased with the gamepass. sure its a subscription, but the convenience of downloading games, several games to play as long as they are retained in game pass, its well worth the money.
Yeah, I'm kind of liking it as well. I had an issue a few years back when I had a credit card attached to the Xbox store, and my son decided he wanted to buy a few games on it or something like that. That's why I just picked up a prepaid gamepass card, and will probably do so again when my month is up. I think with the right controller, I can even play gamepass games on my tv without even turning on the xbox.

you can purchase them a few dollars less via amazon digital download. it pops up to 39.99 from time to time, instead of paying 45 bucks via a physical card at walmart. but this is the ultimate game pass. im reconsidering if it suites my needs, but im happy with it.

it comes with atomic heart, which is a day one release, as well as wo long - similar to dynasty warriors if thats your thing.

online local gameplay is a bit tricky. there IS lag, despite having an optimal set up.

Sure, medieval dynasty will work, but dead space? nope.

you can purchase them a few dollars less via amazon digital download. it pops up to 39.99 from time to time, instead of paying 45 bucks via a physical card at walmart. but this is the ultimate game pass. im reconsidering if it suites my needs, but im happy with it.

it comes with atomic heart, which is a day one release, as well as wo long - similar to dynasty warriors if thats your thing.

online local gameplay is a bit tricky. there IS lag, despite having an optimal set up.

Sure, medieval dynasty will work, but dead space? nope.
??? I bought an ultimate game pass card that was good for 30 days at Walmart for $14.95. What are you paying $40 for Jomari?

Back