• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Die Hard Collection 1-5

heeman

PRETTY HAPPY.........
Famous
Don't Laugh..............................well you can if you want!

I have never seen any of the Die Hard Movies..............yes, this is true!!!

Today Amazon had the Gold Box Deal. Die Hard 1-5 for $33.99 so I ordered it.

I hope that this was a good purchase?

:think:

heeman said:

Today Amazon had the Gold Box Deal. Die Hard 1-5 for $33.99 so I ordered it.

I hope that this was a good purchase?

:think:

Nice deal In my book there all good, but the first was my all time favorite. I know the Comic Superhero movies are big around here, but I was never much of a fan. The Die Hard Franchise was right down my alley.

I haven't seen any of them either; so when's the GTG?

heeman said:

Botch said:
heeman, I won't because we now know where you've been living under.

But for Botch :crying-pink: :laughing-rofl: only two because only the first two are good, IMO.

Botch said:

Working on the GTG, however there is an open invitation to you and others as long as you give us a couple of days notice!

Best ones are 1, #3 Die Hard with a vengeance with Samuel Jackson and Live Free or Die Hard.

The send and last ones were the worst.

Back