• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

The Crazy Ones

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
Watched Big Bang Theory tonight as usual, then the battery died in my remote and I couldn't change the channel and this new show The Crazy Ones came on; it features Robin Williams and some blond I recognize but don't know her name.
But, WOW, there's some razor-sharp comedy writing going on here! No artificial laugh track, so I wasn't paying attention so much at first, but dang there's a lot going on, its the kinda show that you need to set down the laptop and quit tossing the dog's ball, and just watch.
Pretty damn good for network TV... :handgestures-thumbup:

Botch said:
Watched Big Bang Theory tonight as usual, then the battery died in my remote and I couldn't change the channel and this new show The Crazy Ones came on; it features Robin Williams and some blond I recognize but don't know her name.
But, WOW, there's some razor-sharp comedy writing going on here! No artificial laugh track, so I wasn't paying attention so much at first, but dang there's a lot going on, its the kinda show that you need to set down the laptop and quit tossing the dog's ball, and just watch.
Pretty damn good for network TV... :handgestures-thumbup:

There's a couple of new shows that are worthy of taking a look at this fall. The Goldbergs seems ok, or at least it will have a nostalgic feeling for most of us. The Millers looks promising as well. I didn't think I was going to like Brooklyn 99 or whatever it is called, but that show is growing on me. The two shows of the Crazy Ones I thought were pretty funny as well.

The Michael J Foxx show is another one with very good writing. And they handle the Parkinson's very well, low key but reference is made to it.

Back