• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

RocketFish Bluetooth Audio Hookup

Snake Doctor

I can't get very good audio reception in my basement so I decided to go with RocketFish (FR) Bluetooth. I have a DHC-9.9 Integra prepro and connected the RF like "I" thought it should be............zilch, nada, nothing, silence. I connected the audio from the RF first to AUX1 in jacks - but nothing. I know it can be done.......HELP - I have looked through the manual and am I at a standstill.

Is this a bluetooth music receiver type of adapter? Like something that you'd stream music from your bluetooth phone or bluetooth laptopto so that your integra receiver can play the audio files or Internet radio stations, etc?

If so, I don't have the rocketfish, but I've got a couple of similar bluetooth receivers. Sounds like you've hooked it up similar to how I've hooked up my receivers, by taking the bluetooth adapters output and hooking it up to the amps auxiliary input.

I dunno... Have you successfully paired a device with the bluetooth adapter? And the volume is turned up on the phone/laptop? Or if it's an Apple product, is bluetooth audio selected for output as opposed to say, apples AirPlay technology?

Or on your integra, is it possible that one of the digital inputs was previously assigned to the AUX1 input, thus making the analog connection inactive?

best of luck!

Kazaam said:
Is this a bluetooth music receiver type of adapter? Like something that you'd stream music from your bluetooth phone or bluetooth laptopto so that your integra receiver can play the audio files or Internet radio stations, etc?

If so, I don't have the rocketfish, but I've got a couple of similar bluetooth receivers. Sounds like you've hooked it up similar to how I've hooked up my receivers, by taking the bluetooth adapters output and hooking it up to the amps auxiliary input.

I dunno... Have you successfully paired a device with the bluetooth adapter? And the volume is turned up on the phone/laptop? Or if it's an Apple product, is bluetooth audio selected for output as opposed to say, apples AirPlay technology?

Or on your integra, is it possible that one of the digital inputs was previously assigned to the AUX1 input, thus making the analog connection inactive?

best of luck!

I figured out the problem after talking with Rocketfish and Integra ... The device I got was defective. I took it back to the store and did an exchange, when I hooked the new one up it worked beautifully.

I was worried that I had regressed back to components and connecting them 101.

Thanks

Snake Doctor said:
I was worried that I had regressed back to components and connecting them 101.

That's good.

Thankfully it didn't get to the point of asking if the power cord was plugged in. :teasing-tease:

Back