• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Quad 2905

Nice! Looking forward to your impressions. Man those are huge... but I guess that's normal for electrostats.

Well? How do you like the sound?

They are amazing speakers. They have the detail, speed and immediacy of an electrostat, but they also have real bass. More than my previous Martin Logans. The soundstage has incredible depth. I really like them. My only wish is I had a room where they could be placed with nothing between them, so they could really open up.

nice satellite speakers. :p

compared to the den setup, man, that den.

i think you need to wear a coat getting in there, and a full moustache.

Tom-Selleck-Moustace-NLB.jpg

I like big speakers and I can not lie. View attachment 9918

i love em too, but man, i feel like i had to grow a third ball JUST to see that picture.

what more when i show up at the door, and well, i remember your affinity for asian art and culture, i already know i have to remove my shoes when i come in the front door, unless i only deserve the service entrance. :D

happy monday!

i love em too, but man, i feel like i had to grow a third ball JUST to see that picture.

what more when i show up at the door, and well, i remember your affinity for asian art and culture, i already know i have to remove my shoes when i come in the front door, unless i only deserve the service entrance. :D

happy monday!

There is the living room.

living_room.jpg

And the sun room. This one is always in a state of flux. More for fun than dedicated listening. The big Klipsch on the ends are presently visiting a friend's house in Austin.

sun_room.jpg

yeah, i remember your house pictures, absolutely amazing.

are they all bluetooth capable? :O

*taking off shoes at front door...

*sees speakers....

*taking off clothes...

i love the horns by the way, why not la scalas? i believe those are heritage no?

are they all bluetooth capable? :O

i love the horns by the way, why not la scalas? i believe those are heritage no?

Yes, systems are bluetooth capable.

For me, the Klipsch Cornwall III have more detail and tighter bass than the La Scala.

Back