• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Oh no, say it ain't so!

Wow that is kinda crazy. Especially with the recent popularity of the character.

Batman said:
Don't worry, they never "stay" dead...

That is the first thing I thought, then I said I sure hope they don't do what DC did by bringing Superman back after he was supposed to be dead.

If they are going to kill him off then kill him for good, don't be wishy-washy about it! :angry-tappingfoot:

yet another favorite x-men going to hit the dirt... :(

*deleted to avoid further spoiling... :text-imsorry:

i might consider getting this series...

It just means their stock value is struggling so they need a boost?

batman-428-jim-starlin-jim-aparo.jpg
51oP7omcY-L.jpg

jomari said:
yet another favorite x-men going to hit the dirt... :(

colossus00.jpg

JESUS MAN !!!!!!!!!!

CALL "SPOILER ALERT" BEFORE DROPPING SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

not cool :angry-tappingfoot:

Towen7 said:
JESUS MAN !!!!!!!!!!

CALL "SPOILER ALERT" BEFORE DROPPING SOMETHING LIKE THAT!

not cool :angry-tappingfoot:

crap, im sorry towen, deleted images for future readers. you can edit or delete that picture if ever...

my apologies bro. :text-imsorry:

I'm not sure I like this. I don't follow Wolverine, but I do like him enough to hope he would be one of the Untouchable characters. Of course I thought Superman and Captain America were untouchable too. I agree with Deacon. If you're going to kill someone off, don't bring them back. So my vote is don't kill 'em.

On another note, wouldn't Wolverine's healing ability make him more or less 'immortal' like Thor (I know Asgardians aren't true immortals)?

In the Ultimate Wolverine vs. Hulk ("Ultimate"story arc occur in an alternate universe so I guess gray aren't canon) his body was literally ripped in two. He survived. I recall another Ultimate story where his severed head was on a table and he somehow survived that. Again... not canon as far as I know.

Back