• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

NFL on the networks

Botch

MetaBotch Doggy Dogg Mellencamp
Superstar
One of the unexpected benefits I noticed when I set up my 5.1 system was how much fun Surround made football games sound, with the crowd all around you.
This season I've noticed that the sound is now stereo (right now with the Vikings/Pats game) and I think it was that way on Thursday night too. Did that "NFL Ticket" deal that was mentioned on someone else's "Dish vs. DirecTV" thread require the downgrading of NFL broadcasts on the networks? :angry-tappingfoot:

I'm watching the Bears/49ers now, it's on NBC, and it's 5.1 also. What network was the Jets/Packers on, Chuck? (Dish doesn't allow me to check the schedule backwards). I missed the middle game today (thought it was on CBS) as I needed to flush some gasoline out of the motorcycle, with numerous back-n-forth swishes of the gas tank...

Botch said:
I missed the middle game today (thought it was on CBS) as I needed to flush some gasoline out of the motorcycle, with numerous back-n-forth swishes of the gas tank...
Gridiron > pavement.

:angry-tappingfoot:

:happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred: :happy-smileygiantred:

(no it's not) :teasing-tease:

I know. I miss the shit out of my bike. I just got a little too comfortable and a lot too daring on it. Decided to walk away from it while I could still walk.

Watching the Falcons/Buck-an-Ear game on CBS, now I have Surround. Was either a magenta glitch in my system, or CBS or my dish provider had an issue; glad its gone now. :shhh:

Botch said:
Watching the Falcons/Buck-an-Ear game

I misspoke. At 35-0 halfway through the second quarter, this is not a game. :shock:

Back