• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Nemo?

yromj

I can't believe there's not already a thread about this. Did anyone else pick it up yet? We got it the day it came out and have watched a little of it. Remember the "trick" to watching the "Darla" scene is to watch the scene right before it. That's the two scenes we watched and OH BOY!! That was some HT goodness right there.

The picture is superb and the 7 channel surround mix is quite good, IMHO. As for the ".1", well Darla still rocks the neighborhood.

Jan had never seen that scene on anything except a TV before and she had no idea what was about to happen, or why I was giggling like a school girl when I put the disc in. She understands now.

John

surprisingly enough, i havent opened mine either.

my wife doesnt understand why i love monsters inc and nemo so much.

i hope this will make her understand.

thanks for the reminder bud, will be disturbing neighbors over the weekend.

We watched it a couple days ago in 3D. And yeah, I hit the Darla scene a couple of times after we finished the movie. Couldn't resist... :happy-smileygiantred:

John,
I got mine the day it came out.. watched it a day later....

about the Darla sceen... well, I miss my 15 inch sub :(

You guys are a bunch of degenerate bass heads.

Anyway... Fellow bass head Matt B had a post about the BD and that scene in particular (in the what did you watch last night thread I think).

We bought a copy, but sadly, it is going to remain unopened until Christmas. Looking forward to it! :D

I got it in the mail last Tuesday but haven't had a chance to check it out.

Yeah the PQ was just astounding and I compared the DVD and Blu of the Darla scene and both shook the house but the bass was very refined and tighter on Bluray than DVD. My supervisor has never seen the movie and he has a six year old daughter so I told him today I'll give him my DVD copy since I was bragging about it today.

I took my daughter to see it in 3D at the theater just a few months ago. I may wait for after holiday sales to catch up on bluray purchases.

D

Just picked it up at Target for $12.99. At that price for Blu Ray, I couldn't resist and it just adds to my daughters movie collection...okay perhaps that purchase may have been for me.

FindingNemo-MineSeagull.jpg

:happy-smileygiantred:

bmwuk said:
Just picked it up at Target for $12.99. At that price for Blu Ray, I couldn't resist and it just adds to my daughters movie collection...okay perhaps that purchase may have been for me.
You got it for 12.99???
That's awesome!

Razz said:
bmwuk said:
You got it for 12.99???
That's awesome!
Yep. Blu Ray and DVD package. I refuse to buy Blu Ray movies for high prices so when I saw this deal, I grabbed it because yes I already own it on DVD but $12.99 was killer. They had some Blu Rays for $4 and others at $8. Other than First Blood at $4 and Collateral at $8, I didn't see anything I liked.

Back