• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Kewl Stuff

^^^ I remember when Superglue came out, was a young teenager who built model airplanes constantly; Superglue and a bottle of baking soda were always on my bench. Fixed so many building errors and crash damages. Thanks for a fun memory!

Source? Well celestial physics for starters… someplace where the moon is visible and crosses the sky for only 36 seconds? But seriously the moon is not ever that big or that detailed from earth not without a major zoom.

Also check the comments on that original twitter post. Although of course, we know twitter isn't reality. :laughing:

Well, very odd (to me) things happen in Alaska at certain times of the year like 24 hour darkness in the Winter and 24 hour daylight in the summer. So it wouldn't have surprised me that such a phenomenon was real, especially given the lunar eclipse news recently.

It's called oil painting animation. It's not done by computer...well sort of. The artist did over 1300 oil sketches than I assume it is stitched together via computer. Beautiful. Of course it's the Beatles so that makes it even better!! The artist is Em Cooper.

It's called oil painting animation. It's not done by computer...well sort of. The artist did over 1300 oil sketches than I assume it is stitched together via computer. Beautiful. Of course it's the Beatles so that makes it even better!! The artist is Em Cooper.
Really reminded me of that A-Ha video, except done in oil instead of charcoal.
What really amazed me, however, was hearing a Beatles song I've never heard before! o_O

Really reminded me of that A-Ha video, except done in oil instead of charcoal.
What really amazed me, however, was hearing a Beatles song I've never heard before! o_O
Really? While I know that's not a popular song, Revolver is such a great album that I'm surprised you've never heard that song.

That was a pretty cool video.

I only have some GH by the Beatles; in college my roommate was a Beatle Freak and I listened to their albums many times.
Maybe I've heard it before, but that was a lot of brain cells ago...

Probably only of interest to Wardsweb here, but worth posting.

This German kid is either in college or just graduated, Mechanical Engineer, and he has an admirable shop in his folks' basement. Many of the tools he built himself; I'm toying with the idea of copying his dust collector (even made the impeller himself!). However, this project takes the cake; he modified his CNC router table to change its own bits and even zero/calibrate them, completely unattended. It is amazing!

Back