• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Great Movie Lines

One of my favorite movies:

It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.
We all got it coming, kid.

goaliechris said:

It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

I'm almost positive that's coming out of Clint Eastwoods mouth!!!!!!!

Is is Unforgivable?

Razz said:
goaliechris said:

Is is Unforgivable?

Close....Unforgiven.

jamhead said:
Razz said:
goaliechris said:

Is is Unforgivable?

Close....Unforgiven.

Something tells me you have that movie on HD-DVD RAZZ.... :teasing-tease:

D

(AHEM) and what the hell is wrong with HD-DVD!!!! :angry-tappingfoot:

Got yer back Razz. :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

MatthewB said:

Well aside from its technical shortcomings, apparently it's only used by screwballs...and really cool suave dudes from SoCal.

John

yromj said:
MatthewB said:

Well aside from its technical shortcomings, apparently it's only used by screwballs...and really cool suave dudes from SoCal.

John

Son of a b...... :angry-cussingblack:

yromj said:

John

:text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost: :text-goodpost:

"One shall stand, one shall fall" :happy-smileygiantred:

Hint: multiple films from the same franchise...Flint??

^ that line was a nod to the fanbois, originated from the transformers: the movie from the 80s

Miss A
"And we got him a marble headstone. It had his full name on it, and underneath we had them put, ' In the fullness of his years." Is that alright with you?

Mr B
"ill settle for that. I'm not on the slab."

Miss A
"Well, what you figure your is gonna read?"

Mr B
"" Shot Dead," probably."

Miss A
" Don't people take to you, Mr B ?"

Mr B
"It only takes one who doesn't."

Bad Guy
"Mister, you have got a lot of hard bark on you comin' down here like this.Now, you put two holes in me I owe you."

Good Guy
"two's usually enough for most."

Bad Guy
"I wouldn't try anything because that Vaquero is more than a fair hand! Did you bring the money?"

Good Guy
"Guess I brought my dirty laundry by mistake."

Back