• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

do or did you read archie comics? warning! Spoiler alert!

Re: do or did you read archie comics? warning! Spoiler alert

DIYer said:
Huey said:
that more emphasis was put on the gay part of the story than Archie dying.
It must be the election season... wait, it is election season. And the strategy is working so far. Look at us, we are talking about it much more than we ever did before. Brilliant tactic!

True. When was the last time Archie was the topic of conversation at all?

But then, these are comic books. Archie's likely to be back with new and interesting super powers. Or more interesting, Bizarro-Archie.

Akula said:
Archie's likely to be back with new and interesting super powers. Or more interesting, Bizarro-Archie.

According to the news last night, he's coming back as a zombie. :doh: NOW I'm totally disinterested. :|

I've been saying for years I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Akula said:
True. When was the last time Archie was the topic of conversation at all?
Lets see, that was... :techie-hourglass:

But then, these are comic books. Archie's likely to be back with new and interesting super powers. Or more interesting, Bizarro-Archie.
The proper story should have been him getting killed while trying to save the economy.

Back