• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Cyberpunk 2077

pills - yay or nay?

Not really sure which point in the plot you're referring to. There are multiple occasions where one can take a pill or not, and they're temporary, I think. Probably the first time, I chose the "V stays in control" pill I think. But there were at least two significant missions later on where I allowed Johnny to "drive."

Not really sure which point in the plot you're referring to. There are multiple occasions where one can take a pill or not, and they're temporary, I think. Probably the first time, I chose the "V stays in control" pill I think. But there were at least two significant missions later on where I allowed Johnny to "drive."

cool, good to know. im just curious if you let
Johnny silverhand take over, or let V live

by the way, my save file is up to 12mb already, it seems to be okay, despite not putting on the last 2 patches for ps4.

crossing fingers.

cool, good to know. im just curious if you let ...
You mean at the very end of the game? The ending I preferred, I let V live. But there are at least a couple of alternate endings where it's Johnny.

You mean at the very end of the game? The ending I preferred, I let V live. But there are at least a couple of alternate endings where it's Johnny.
so its only towards the end you let him take over? sorry pauly, trying to figure out what i really want from this game. the hard part is that you are now set up to figure out if you want johnny or v as your main character, and not play 'one' witcher so to speak. clever, but also a bit complex.

(said some stuff... sorry quoting spoilers is being weird for me)

Not entirely sure what you're talking about. I don't think there's a choice to play as Johnny for the majority of the game? Well maybe, but it didn't seem like any of the choices I made could have lead to that. I suppose it's possible... In any case, no I was V (female version) for the vast majority of the game.

... My main choice was in the RPG sense, as to which skill trees to develop. Ended up doing intelligence/breach/hacking mainly, and technical/crafting as secondary - just barely got to the point near the end where I could craft legendary gear, although that was almost irrelevant because I could hack just about anyone to death... Maybe not the best skill combination in the universe but hey, it was fun.

i tried to do the hacking part, but i guess my patience wears thin nowadays. must be what terrible two kids do to you.

is there a new game plus mode? id love to replay this game in the future.

No, no game plus type thing at the end. But yeah I could see replaying with a very different skill focus.

Worth the purchase? I used to be a gamer, but...unless it's a "10" or a very high 9 rating...I'll probably lose interest at some point before the end.

And how much gametime did it take to complete the game?

Worth the purchase? I used to be a gamer, but...unless it's a "10" or a very high 9 rating...I'll probably lose interest at some point before the end.

yes. i think its worth it.

but its current standing, not really. like several reviewers have noted, its bugged. some are hilarious, but some are game ending, the main one is the over 8mb save file. anything over it, it becomes corrupted and cant load it afterwards.

i am sure that this will be resolved in the future, and knowing their reputation (based on the recent witcher one), they will.

depends on what platform you are on, but there are several other 9 or 10 games out there.

sorry, im still waaay in the beginning. i dont know how pauly finished this in such a short amount of time.

then again, i have a four year old and a 14 month old at home.

cant even shoot anyone with my 4 year not watching.

yes. i think its worth it.

but its current standing, not really. like several reviewers have noted, its bugged. some are hilarious, but some are game ending, the main one is the over 8mb save file. anything over it, it becomes corrupted and cant load it afterwards.

i am sure that this will be resolved in the future, and knowing their reputation (based on the recent witcher one), they will.

depends on what platform you are on, but there are several other 9 or 10 games out there.

sorry, im still waaay in the beginning. i dont know how pauly finished this in such a short amount of time.

then again, i have a four year old and a 14 month old at home.

cant even shoot anyone with my 4 year not watching.
I would either get it on PC or for the PS5.

It's a long game, took me over 100 hours to complete (yeah I took days off and didn't sleep as much as usual during that time lol). But I'm obsessive about doing all the side stuff, just wandering around doing the bazillion little side activities, gaining experience - and money, shopping for gear, cars... just enjoying the graphics and detail of the environment (huge for me). I would definitely rate it at least a 9/10, the story being the most important thing to me, not the perfection of the software.

IMHO the bugs/glitches are over-stated; there was a huge hype over this game (from what I can gather) which was in the works for a very long time, from a well known studio with a big success (Witcher 3), so expectations were VERY high. And, I guess, pressure to release.

Yeah as Jomari said, save often, keep multiple save files. (I'm obsessive about this too.) But I never had a single problem with saves not loading.

remember how i said the 'anything over 8mb save file' glitch will be corrupted and unplayable?

im at 12.something mb. and im still chugging along. its working, but at times, i have to reload the screen to get things to work.

a good example is crafting and breaking up stuff. sometimes it doesnt work. so simple fallout 3 fashion, save and reload if ever.

i still like the game, thats why im staying up late at night. i wish i could say it was witcher quality, but these are two completely different games.

one thing, there is a car you can buy from an asian woman, its like a honda fit.

that was sadly my first car in the game.

with over 200k eddies i am STILL a f*cking stingy asian in the game.

Wow, I didn't have that much money till very late in the game... I spent a lot along the way mainly on cyberware.

And a $73k car - the "Javelina."

quadra-type-66-javelina.jpg

Wow, I didn't have that much money till very late in the game... I spent a lot along the way mainly on cyberware.

hoarder. i did the can 'glitch'. yessir, i am guilty. i also did that with the pearls in the witcher. nope. couldnt slaughter all those innocent cows.

man that car is beautiful.

i wish i could do motorcycles, but shoot i cant drive for sh*t.

Back