• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Breaking Bad

AndySTL

I've been on a Breaking Bad binge on Netflix for the last two weeks. I am half-way through season three, which is the last one available on Netflix. I think season 5 begins in mid-July so I think I will order season 4 on BD from Amazon for $25. Anyone else watch this?

I'm a big fan since about the middle of season one. This final season Walt will be The Man, I wonder how he will deal with things as the man in charge. Just speculating I see things ending bad for Walt, but Jesse will survive.

How to Watch ‘Breaking Bad’ Premiere Live Online

http://mashable.com/2012/07/15/breaking-bad-online/

... Although AMC is targeting the stream at Dish customers (and asks users to verify that they are Dish customers when signing up), the network doesn’t have any provisions or checks in place to see if you really do subscribe to Dish or not.

In addition to the online live stream, AMC is also rolling out its second screen experience Story Sync for the premiere.

I am pumped for tonight episode but a little nervous too. I sometimes go on a kick with shows either Netflix streaming or discs where I will watch one or two episodes a night until I complete the series or at least a season or two. When I catch up to the original airings it loses some luster with a week between episodes. We timed this one perfect where we completed the last two episodes of season 4 yesterday in prep for tonight. Season 4 of Breaking Bad was fuggin' awesome.

Me and the GF just watched the first two episodes of season one. Man is he off to a great start or what. Loved how he explained to his buddy how acid eats through everything but plastic. Great show so far, I'm hooked.

MatthewB said:
Me and the GF just watched the first two episodes of season one. Man is he off to a great start or what. Loved how he explained to his buddy how acid eats through everything but plastic. Great show so far, I'm hooked.

It is very good I went on a marathon watching now in waiting for series to resume.

Until now i hadnt seen a single episode. i had teh day off and ended up watching episode one through seven yesterday.

I'm hooked!

Towen7 said:
Until now i hadnt seen a single episode. i had teh day off and ended up watching episode one through seven yesterday.

I'm hooked!

Welcome to the club!

Count me in as hooked too!! Ever since getting netflix i have been binge watching . I am halfway through season two. I will have to slow down or I will hit my monthly cap!! :(

HA!

Me too. I just watched episode 13. I'm less worried about my cap than burning out on the show. I think I'll take a break for few days. I'll be binging on football until after Monday night anyway.

Back