• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Who has a roku device? need to confirm youtube tv is not available on it

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
was planning on getting a roku ultra. my chromecast tv is great, but i noticed paramount plus is not streaming atmos for some reason. fudge man, even my tv doesnt do it. it also doesnt do disney atmos either.

so.... was thinking of getting a roku ultra just for that reason.

but heard that youtube tv had a disparity with roku, and have recently pulled the plug on them. can someone please confirm this for me?

reason im asking is because my hbo max is based off my sisters youtube tv. if need be i would have to find out how to log in to it without the youtube affiliation.

thank you.

I have 2 Roku Ultras and they both get YouTube channel. Not sure about Atmos don't bother with it

They removed the subscription based YouTube TV app from the store but it still works for anyone who’s already downloaded it. The regular YouTube app works fine.

reason im asking is because my hbo max is based off my sisters youtube tv. if need be i would have to find out how to log in to it without the youtube affiliation

"your" HBOmax shouldn't be affected regardless of being able to install the YouTube TV app. As long as "your" log-in credentials are valid you should be good.

thanks. in a way i pay for some subscriptions, she pays for some too. the youtubetv is how she paid for hbo max, linking the account to it, thus the dependence on it. otherwise id have to ask for help if ever.

Back