• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

PaulyT

Behind the Curtain
Staff member
Administrator
Superstar
Let the adventure begin!

Daffodil_1P_Awareness_INT_Epic_1200x1600_1200x1600-356dd4965bde4c5dbd1000f9c97ac4b4

Just released, actually took today off so I can play it. It's a direct spinoff from a DLC of Bordelands 2 (where Tiny Tina hosts a d&d-like game). So far so good!

do i need to hit up borderlands 2 to enjoy this game? i saw a free version on ps4, but plan to get this. is it dnd style too?

do i need to hit up borderlands 2 to enjoy this game? i saw a free version on ps4, but plan to get this. is it dnd style too?
No, no need to do BL2; while it's directly derived from that DLC, there's not really a continuing plot into this game. Yes, the whole game (at least so far) is basically playing Tina's d&d game, with running commentary by her and other NPCs.

thanks pauly. i really wished my wife continued playing borderlands with me. its so much more fun playing co-op than going solo.

For those who may have played Borderlands before, here's Brick in this one lol

277514173_10228382092123458_2518434986941447787_n.jpg

lol

Current side quest: "The Ditcher" starring the NPC Gerritt of Trivia. Something seems familiar...

lol

Current side quest: "The Ditcher" starring the NPC Gerritt of Trivia. Something seems familiar...
side note, you hear already Pauly?

since last week, they are starting on a new witcher series, after their challenges with Cyberpunk, they moved forwards with this new project.

so excited for it!

Have you gotten the glitch whereby you start the game and your quest log is empty/blank?

Have you gotten the glitch whereby you start the game and your quest log is empty/blank?
Yes this happens to me all the time. Seems it comes back if I go to a new area or something, it doesn't last long, not exactly sure what the "trigger" is.

I don't play a lot of computer games so I was just wondering, how often do they use famous people as the voice actors? I find it distracting listening to Andy Samberg, Wanda Sykes and especially Will Arnett. It takes me out of the game, if that makes any sense.
Mike
PS: One of my fav lines so far "Cartography....my first love."

how often do they use famous people as the voice actors?
Fairly common for high-budget games like this. I agree it can be a little distracting, at least at first, while I wonder "wait where have I heard that voice before?" but it doesn't bother me too much.

OK having said that… Right now I’m watching an episode of animal on Netflix and this particular one is narrated by Bryan Cranston. While he’s actually pretty good it is in fact fairly distracting to me. Although I guess that’s partly because I just finished watching breaking bad, for the second time.

lol and now the next episode is narrated by Rebel Wilson

Quote of the day (although relevant for the past few years)

The outside world SUPER sucks right now, but you could just stay here and play games with me!

Note: this game was developed mostly during the pandemic.

FYI I finished my first play-through (stabbomancer) and am about 3/4 through my second (spellshot).

You mean through the chaos chamber as well?
I did some of the chaos chamber stuff but not all that much... Seems to be a loot engine but by the time I got there I didn't care much about that.

Back