• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Official Games on Loan Thread

Zing

Retired Admin
Superstar
Do you have any video games that you no longer play and wouldn't mind loaning them to a fellow forum member? List them here.

Are there any video games you're interested in playing and would like to borrow them from a fellow forum member? List them here.

Whether PC or console...loan, borrow, exchange, swap and discuss here. Just be sure to keep your personal and/or contact information exchanges via PMs.

I have a gazillion PS3 games, but I don't really use the PS3 for much of anything anymore, with the major exception of the Lego series games, which I have almost every single one of. But with the PS4 out, people may not be as interested in old PS3 games anymore...?

I didn't notice any limit or restriction to a particular platform or console. Therefore I assumed it applied to all video games whether they're for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS2, Nintendo 64 or Atari 2600.

I'll check with my son. He has xbox 360 games & we don't even use it or have it hooked up. Not even sure if you can play them on the new xbox 1 (or whatever it's called)

sunuvabitch how come this didnt pop out in my new threads? and i only see this NOW????

got some zing magic going on here... or should i say... joojoo magic?

anyways, i listed my previous games in another thread, will post them again here.

i think i still have them... lemme go ahead and trek to the older thread...

here it is,

ps4
- The order 1886 - great game to check out graphics. and thats it. find story somewhere else. :happy-smileygiantred:

- GTA 5 - private dances in a strip club. in HIGH DEF. nuff said.
- Infamous second son - loved its graphics, but unfortunately, got kinda lost and er... kinda bored in this sandbox open world. i just couldnt get past his 90s vibe. the add on first light tho, is something i will look forward to.
- Shadows of mordor - THIS, this is the reason why i bought my ps4. my ps3 could not handle what it could give. its graphics are mid way between ps3 standing and ps4 in my opinion, but we buy this because of the nemesis system, and how it changed the gameplay a bit. definitely fun and challenging. quick note - its okay to run away.

Soon to come
- Lords of the Fallen - i SUCKED at dark souls 2. i cant play any of the ds series, and i get really frustrated about it. i mean, its challenging, and well, it has my balls on a string. i wish i was better at riposte. LOTF tho, is much much more 'easier' but still has the same feel. its nice enough where i can grind and still enjoy it. great game about to finish it up. i MIGHT play NG+ i might not...

Back