• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Elden Ring - i have no idea why i bought it.

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
i hated dark souls. even bought lords of the fallen because i sucked at dark souls.

i dont know why i bought this. it just looked pretty.

waiting for gran turismo 7. bought the 25th anniversary because i kinda wanted to support them. played this during my night audit days.

She sells sanctuary will always, always get you in trouble if your driving.

I'm considering elden ring too, although from what Steam folks are griping about, the PC version has major optimization issues, may wait a while for that to get patched. But I'm with you - I sucked at Dark Souls and hated the game.

I got sucked in with the hype and preordered it too. Haven’t played it yet. Having fun playing HFW with my 11 year old at the moment.

I'm considering elden ring too, although from what Steam folks are griping about, the PC version has major optimization issues, may wait a while for that to get patched. But I'm with you - I sucked at Dark Souls and hated the game.
im just here for the view. :D

ive always been curious about that franchise. heck the other one i think i tried was need for speed.

but based on those two, you can probably see that i prefer street races, and/or typical high school racing prototype shit. read: pu$$y at real racing.

i'd love to learn more, and be a badass and have setups like most yall have. i cant drift for shit either, so there goes my asian man card.

i might as well stick to math. or play the piano. yeah. i think ill do that for now.

Well I wanted to like this game but ... no. Refund requested after a few hours playtime. I shoulda known after all the "this is dark souls part N" comments, but seemed maybe there would've been more to it. Not really.

Edit: ESPECIALLY with the rather high price tag. This game seemed really primitive at least in terms of graphics and combat, compared to other PC games. I think its main market is consoles, and PC was kinda tacked on. IMHO.

funny. havent played this in like. ever.

refund not possible in ps4 land. oh well. shit hit the fan already.

at least i didnt give in to the special special edition!!! hehehe.

Back