• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Dysmantle

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
Like building games?

Like breaking down shit?

Like zombies?

Like dark souls 'campfire' idea?

Like 20 bucks games?

This has been my game for a bit now.

Its fun, simple, and breaks down (no pun intended), the upgraded dynamics of RPGs back to its simpler roots.

Im playing it on PS4.

Did i mention Co-op?

Good game. I played it and loved it right up till the end where they forced me to do a bunch of turret stuff that I hadn't really used at all during the rest of the game.

Good game. I played it and loved it right up till the end where they forced me to do a bunch of turret stuff that I hadn't really used at all during the rest of the game.
thats where i am right now. that turret shit isnt worth my time. im doing other stuff.

i finally gave up. felt like i was doing things for no goddamn reason..

wait, i think thats what we do for all games.

i finally gave up. felt like i was doing things for no goddamn reason..

wait, i think thats what we do for all games.
lol Yeah kinda... but this was definitely an "explore new parts of the map, gather ALL THE STUFF, and make more stuff to gather all the stuff more efficiently" sort of game, more than most.

Back