• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Call of Duty : Advance Warfare

jomari

War Never Changes
Famous
quite frankly, i got tired of the series. the same old cheese block being sold off each year.

so instead of paying the premium of first day buys, i try to see if i can get it cheaper. there are only a few games i buy day one release. this was not one of them

on the campaign mode, i was very surprised. confused in the beginning, due to the controls and additional buttons to mash, but afterwards, it felt pretty good! the storyline may be a tad predictable (ok its super predictable), but even then i still persued it. its up there. like battlefield bad company 2 up there.

great game to be had if you like fps games. voice acting is amazing, and the cutscenes are enough to make me want this on ps4.

i DID get this on ps3 tho, but then again, the graphics were enough for my run. i got this when i didnt have a ps4 thats why.

great game i can recommend for CHEAP.

mazersteven said:
Multi Player Sucks

I heard. to be honest, last time I dipped into MP on COD franchise was I think the one before black ops. that was it.

The DirtMerchant said:
jomari said:
great game i can recommend for CHEAP.

define "CHEAP". See it on Amazon for $39.99 for the PS3...

i would consider it cheap for that price, simply because i got it at the price point. plus i had a GC.

other than that, remember that i tend to play these games campaign mode only, not MP, so for 40 clams, trophies and some co-op, this isnt bad. simply because COD games rarely drop lower than that from my recollection.

Back